Foam Stop Installation Instructions
(Do not store FoamStop folded or rolled)
1. Cut the top and bottom sections of FoamStop square at both ends ¼ inch smaller than flashed opening
2. Install the top and bottom sections of FoamStop 1.5-2” in from exterior wall; staple to fasten
3. Cut side sections of FoamStop ¼ inch shorter of overall height, then cut side sections at a 45° angle on both ends
4. Install the side sections of FoamStop adjacent to the top and bottom sections; staple to fasten
5. Angled cut should be visible from the exterior
6. Caulk all internal corners
7. Caulk external sides and top
8. The rough opening is now prepared to set the window
ONE YEAR COVERAGE: All T-Stop products are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects in material and workma ship for a period of one
(1) year from Purchase. DISCLAIMERS &; LIMITATIONS: Any liability of T-Stop is contingent upon owner fulfilling its notice obligations as stated in this Warranty. Owner shall have no standing to assert a claim absent timely notice to T-Stop and an opportunity to cure. The remedies
prescribed in this Warranty are the exclusive and sole remedies available to owner. In no event shall the liability of T-Stop or any seller of T-Stop products arising out of a product defect exceed the price paid for the product. This Warranty is the sole warranty for T-Stop products. ALL OTH-ER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE DISCLAIMED. T-STOP SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES. Where disclaimer of implied warranties is prohibited by law, the duration of any implied warranties is limited to the duration of this Warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. This Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. No one is authorized to make any different or additional warranties. The warranties detailed in this document are the only statements of the legal responsibility of T-Stop and any seller of T-Stop products with respect to covered T-Stop products manufactured on or after March 1, 2016, sold by T-Stop and installed in the United States (50 states only) or Canada only. OTHER WARRANTY LIMITATIONS: This Warranty does not cover damage or conditions caused in whole or part by:
- Improper selection, application, storage, handling, or modification, Failure to properly install product according to T-Stop’s instruction or to integrate product into the structure to prevent water intrusion;
- Failure to follow window manufacturer installation instructions; Failure to meet code or specification requirements.
- Normal weathering, wear and tear;
- Product breakage caused by storage or installation in excessively cold temperatures;
- Acts of God, falling objects, fire, accidents, external forces, or other conditions beyond T-Stop’s control.
- Products or components not supplied by T-Stop; Products that have not been paid for in full; Products ordered in larger sizes or special configurations beyond T-Stop’s published specifications.